Extra Value Bundle: Starter Refill Kit for Canon InkEdibles Brand Cartridges (24 to 30 refills) PLUS Cleaning Flush System
This item contains a refill kit for Inkedibles edible ink cartridges (for all Canon models). The compatibility includes all currently Inkedibles supported Canon cartridge models (including the Canon PGI5 / CLI8 / PGI220 / CLI221 / PGI225 / CLI226 / PGI250 / CLI251 cartridge series).
The refill kit comes with:
- 1 x 100ml Cyan Inkedibles Edible Ink for Canon (6-9 refills depending on cartridge model)
- 1 x 100ml Magenta Inkedibles Edible Ink for Canon (6-9 refills depending on cartridge model)
- 1 x 100ml Yellow Inkedibles Edible Ink for Canon (6-9 refills depending on cartridge model)
- 2 x 100ml Black Inkedibles Edible Ink for Canon (6-8 refills depending on cartridge model)
The Canon PGI5/PGI220/PGI225 each hold around 15ml. The Canon PGI250 holds around 17ml. The Canon CLI8/CLI221/CLI226 each hold around 10ml. The Canon CLI251 hold around 12ml.
In addition, this kit comes with:
- Illustrated step-by-step refill instructions
- A refill syringe pack (includes 4 syringes)
- An Inkedibles Cleaning Flush System (worth around $19.99)
This kit is intended to refill edible ink cartridges only. Not all edible ink cartridges are refillable. Some edible ink cartridges have "one time chips" which run out each time the cartridge is used up. Only edible ink cartridges with "auto reset chips" are refillable. It is highly recommended that refills are done only on Inkedibles brand edible ink cartridges as they are both made for refills, and also made with auto-reset chips. It is not recommended to refill the same cartridge more than 2-3 times, as cartridges do wear out with use and quality will suffer beyond the 2nd or 3rd refill. After the 2nd refill, it is recommended to replace with a new Inkedibles cartridge.
IMPORTANT: DO NOT MIX regular inks with edible inks. Inkedibles edible inks (food coloring) are intended to be used only in brand new compatible Inkedibles refillable ink cartridges that are filled only with Inkedibles edible ink. Never put edible ink inside a cartridge (or inside a printer) that has had regular ink running through it because contamination can occur.
IMPORTANT: Do not swallow / drink. Intended for food decoration purposes through inkjet printing use only. For confectioner use only and only for foods that are allowed to be colored. Keep away from children.