Inkedibles CakePro800 v2.0 (Direct-to-Food Edible Printer)
The IE-CakePro800 V2.0 is an A3 format (330x480mm) edible ink printer which can print directly onto confectionary products with a maximum thickness of 8cm such as chocolate, cakes, sugar pastry, biscuits and much more. The IE-CakePro800 is equipped with 6 refillable cartridges that enable photographic print quality. Its versatility, speed and high performance make the IE-CakePro800 one of a kind. Less bulky and simple to use, it is particularly suitable for both artisan laboratories and small bakeries.
The CakePro800 V2.0 is an upgrade from the original CakePro800, featuring the following improvements:
- Automatic loader (1 button press to load the tray into ready to print position)
- Auto-detect technology (to automatically detect the food substrate height and adjust the tray height to the correct print distance based on your food substrate)
Check a comparison of all the CakePro Series Printers. Features:
- Printable Area: 33cm x 48cm
- Max media Height: 8cm
- Printable media: Cakes, biscuits, chocolate, confetti, cookies, macarons, marshmallows, etc (any edible products) and to any edible surface (chocolate, marzipan, sugar paste, fondant, cream, powdered sugar, etc).
- Cartridges / Edible Ink: Included with the printer purchase is a Continuous Ink Supply System. Replacement edible ink is sold in 100ml ($16.99 each), 1 liter ($69.99) or 1 gallon sizes ($197.99 each); multi item discounts may be available. Ink consumption is very low (in order to print 1 square meter at 100% coverage, only approx. 17ml of edible ink is used).
Built on demand - please allow 4-8 weeks for delivery.
Warranty: The printer is guaranteed by Inkedibles to be free from any manufacturing material fault. Warranty does not extend for issues resulting from incorrect use of the products (printing procedure, usage of non-Inkedibles inks, or other issues resulting from misuse or negligence). The purchaser must use the equipment according to the instructions in the user manual. Any damage or defect pertaining to the machine needs to be communicated to Inkedibles within 8 days of delivery of the product. 12 Month Guarantee:
Inkedibles offers a 12 month standard guarantee which pertains to replacement of faulty materials during the first twelve months from the date of purchase of the machine (except for damage caused or other that does not depend on manufacturing defects). Consumable parts are excluded from the warranty, such as: print heads, cartridges, inks, dampers, pumping system (such consumable parts are available as spare parts if needed, with repair service available at $149 per incident).
24 Month Extended Guarantee (optional, available for $249 one time fee): Inkedibles will send free replacement parts for your CakePro Series Printer at no cost to you should the need arise. This worry-free extended guarantee is available for 2 years at a one-time cost of $249. If any part wears out on your printer as a result of normal use of the printer (covers parts such as printheads, cartridges or continuous ink system, dampers and pumping systems), Inkedibles will either send you free replacement parts or send you a return label to get the printer back and either repair the printer for you or replace it with the same or similar/equivalent model. Specification:
- Product Model: IE-CakePro800V2.0
- Prints To: Cookies; Cakes; Cupcakes; Pastries; Biscuits; Chocolate; Bread; Candies, Marshmallows; Marzipan; Sugar paste; Fondant; Cream; Powdered sugar and more
- Printing Dimensions (LxW): 33cm x48cm (A3)
- Maximum Print Height (H): 8cm
- Printing Resolution (up to): 5760 x 1440 dpi
- Print Speed (at 720x720 dpi): 110 seconds / A4
- Ink Type: 6 color
- Ink Consumption (full surface area print): 17ml / sq meter
- Printer Dimensions: 80cm x 60cm x 38cm
- Printer Weight: 38 kgs
- Packaging Dimensions: 90cm x 70cm x 46cm
- Packaging Weight: 40 kgs
- Approx. cost per sq. meter (full surface area prints): $1.19
- Approx. cost per 3 inch cookie (full surface area prints): $0.007
- Availability: Usually Custom Built. 4-6 weeks from date of order.
- Main Benefits: Large Printing Dimensions (LxW)
- Printer Color: Black or Red (depending on availability)